RE: Photos of installing the RV mounts for portabote

(19861)
  • lifechng1946
    Oct 11, 2013 Expand Messages

      Nicely done, Dewey!  Should save a lot of time and labor, for anyone wishing to duplicate the efforts.

      ---In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, <portabote@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Since there's been some folks talking about the RV mounts, here's a link to the photos section of this forum that shows how I installed the RV mounts on the side of my travel trailer.   I hope they are helpful to anyone that has questions.  I did this install a couple of years ago, and no problems at all with it.  http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PortaBote/photos/albums/187343346

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic