19860RE: Porta bote sail

  • rob_mike
    Oct 11 8:01 AM

      Hi Fred, I'm sure the folks at Portabote can help you out re the sail kit parts. As for the RV bracket, there should be three parts. The front enclosed bracket is meant to mount on your rv and slide the bow of the bote into. The rear bracket has a base that mounts to the rv, and a clamp piece that hooks onto the top tab on the base piece and swings down and a pad lock is used to secure the bote in place. I think the Portabote web site may have some info on the rv bracket.

      Cheers, Mike.

      ---In portabote@yahoogroups.com, <kreplerfp@...> wrote:

      Hi. I bought a used porta bote and the person who sold it to me had a sail he included. But it was missing some parts. does anyone know how i can find out what parts i need  thanks. also there was an rv bracket included. what does the rv bracket consist of. I checked the porta bote site but it doesn`t show me any pics of what both of these look like .thanks Fred
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic