19837RE: Re: [California PortaBoters] RE: 20 minute $20 dolly

  • matthewrs@y7mail.com
    Sep 27 2:28 PM

      Hopefully someone with an iPad may be able to help.

      I'm really keen to see your pics.

      Cheers,

      Matt

      ---In PortaBote@yahoogroups.com, <portabote@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I got an iPad because I got tired of 5-minute boot ups and constant antivirus scans, popup updates and other nuisances I had with a not-that-old computer.   I'll try it on my work computer sometime.

      On Sep 27, 2013, at 4:49 PM, <matthewrs@...> wrote:

      I don't have an iPad, but can you save your pictures to a computer from your iPad and upload from there?

      Cheers,

      Matt

      ---In portabote@yahoogroups.com, <sealovertech@...> wrote:

      Sorry, that was supposed to have a picture attached.

      I've been a yahoo groups member since they were "Clubs" back in 1998.  You mean to tell me in the year two thousand freaking thirteen I still can't email a picture in Yahoo groups?!?!

      Can someone tell me how to get a picture from an iPad to this group please?

      And if you say I have to join Photobucket I'm going to scream.

      :)

      On Sep 27, 2013, at 4:33 PM, Rob <sealovertech@...> wrote:

      Long wood pieces are old teak hatch rails. Small blocks are also scrap teak. All of that was screwed to a chunk of treated pine 1x4. The wheels were $7.50 each and the hardware would cost about $5. Thus the $20. Took me all morning to come up with it and build this final prototype. But I could make another in 20 minutes. It's shown upside down. The long rails surround the center black pipe "keel" on the Bote, keeping it in place side to side.