A Funny Success Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      Dear List Members,

      I received the following email recently. It made me laugh:

      The other day, my husband came home from the library.
      "Look what I found on the new books shelf? Isn't this great?"
      He's holding "Living the Mysteries" by Mike Aquilina and Scott Hahn in his
      hand!
      This tells me two things:
      1) We both like reading the same kind of books, and
      2) I didn't tell him about my apostolate to get Catholic books in our
      library!

      I told him I had asked the library to purchase the book, and he slowly
      realized that it was because of me that he had the book in his hand.
      "Did you read it already?" he asked.
      "Sure," I said, "I had them order it, and put it on hold so I could
      read it first. I had it a couple weeks ago!"

      He thought he was one step ahead of me, and found out I was one step
      ahead of him! But anyway, the book's been checked out a couple times
      already from our library, and that's a good thing!

      Keep recommending Catholic books -- you CAN make a difference!