Adult -- The How-To Book of the Bible

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form right
      away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: The How-To Book of the Bible: Everything You Need to Know But No
      One Ever Told You
      Author: Karl A. Schultz
      Publisher: Our Sunday Visitor, Indiana
      Date Published: 2004
      ISBN: 1-59276-095-3
      Price: Paperback $13.95
      Comments: Step-by-step guidelines on reading, meditating, praying,
      contemplating, and applying the Bible to your life.

      From the publisher:
      Perhaps you know very little about the Bible... or enough to realize there's
      so much more to discover! Maybe your previous attempts to read the Bible have
      not been fruitful, and you don't get much our of the readings at Mass.
      The How-To Book of the Bible is your key to unlocking this treasure. Unlike
      other Bible-related books, this one not only introduces you to the Scriptures
      but also helps you develop a deep, fulfilling, and lasting bond with the Bible.