Promoting PopeSaintNicholasV List

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 6:25 AM
      Dear List Members,

      Though this is a small email list of 58 members, we have made quite an impact
      on our local public libraries. All of the success stories that I receive are
      evidence of that.

      For this reason, I would love to see this list grow to include many more
      members. In order to do that, I need your help.

      If you belong to other Catholic email lists, please tell them about
      PopeSaintNicholasV and invite them to join us. Tell all of your friends. If you have
      a website, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PopeSaintNicholasV/promote for
      a button to link from your webpage to PopeStNick.

      Thank you!