Adult -- The Catholic Mystique

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      Title: The Catholic Mystique: Fourteen Women Find Fulfillment in the
      Catholic Church
      Author: Patricia Sodano Ireland, Jennifer Ferrara
      Publisher: Our Sunday Visitor
      Date Published: March 2004
      ISBN: 1931709912
      Comments: Compendium of personal stories exploring 14 women's conversion
      experiences.

      From amazon.com:
      Reviewer: A reader from Columbus, OH United States
      This is a great book containing the personal stories of fourteen women, many
      of whom were ministers or priests in other Christian Church's but left that
      behind in order to become Catholic. This meant the loss of their position!
      What would lead fourteen highly educated women to leave their careers behind?
      This is what makes up The Catholic Mystique and makes it a page turner. I
      read through the whole book in one sitting!