Success Stories

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2004
      I received the following emails from Sharon:

      Hi Maureen,
      I recently picked up De-Coding Da Vinci from our local branch of the
      Tampa-Hillsborough County Library (FL), based upon suggesting it from
      your list! It is automatically put on my hold list from my request.
      Joyfully,
      Sharon

      Dear Maureen,
      Success! Our library purchased Awake O Sleeper and I recently picked it up.
      Thanks for maintaining your list and giving us great suggestions.
      Joyfully,
      Sharon

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2009
        I had requested and checked out "Before the Dawn: Autobiographical Reflections", but I had to return it before I finished it because someone else had requested it.
        Emily in Indiana

        Emily, this has happened to me as well... I have some success stories myself, including Nobisso's: "Take it to the Queen".
        Ana