Something Other Than God: How I Passionately Sought Happiness and Accidentally Found It by Jennifer Fulwiler

  • aninha7sd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2014

      This is a brand new book, so suggest it for purchase at your library!

      Something Other Than God: How I Passionately Sought Happiness and Accidentally Found It

      by Jennifer Fulwiler

      This would be a great book to be in libraries! She has a very well-read blog at Conversion Diary.

      Amazon link:

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1586178822/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Note: We had a family wedding and a move since my last post here, I am still investigating our new library system. I hope to be posting more again as I believe in this mission.