A Success Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      You all are doing a great job getting Catholic books into our libraries.
      Thank you all so much!!!! List member Gwen sent a note to me saying that her
      library just bought St. Jude: A Friend in Hard Times. It is such a beautiful
      hardcover that I bet librarians just can't resist buying it once they see it!!
      In fact, I bet that parents won't be able to resist checking it out either!
      So, if you haven't already, make sure that you request this one!

      Here is Gwen's email:

      Guess What??
      The Denver Public Library has ordered this book! Wow.......I'm so excited!
      Thought you'd like to know.

      God bless,
      Gwen

      Title: St. Jude: A Friend in Hard Times
      Author: Michael Aquilina III
      Publisher: Pauline
      Date Published: March 2004
      ISBN: 0819870757
      Price: Hardcover $14.95
      Comments: Best historical account for children available.