Success Story!

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
      On my last visit to the library, I was delighted to find, on my holds, two of the three books I had requested for purchase! Ignatius Press's Ida Elizabeth and Michael O'Brien's new book called A Father's Tale. I will return one of them so other patrons can enjoy it, and check it out later. If you are part of my library system, put them on hold!
      Ana