Three new books by Ignatius Press

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      I am just done filling out the library request forms for these three new publications by Ignatius Press. The first one, Ida Elizabeth, is by Nobel Prize winner Sigrid Undset. The second one, The Father's Tale, is by Michael O'Brien, the author of the bestseller Father Elijah and Strangers and Sojourners, two books I loved. The third is a children's title on Saint Clothilde, first Queen of France. I blogged their links and covers at http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/

      I hope your library purchases them!

      Ida Elizabeth
      by Sigrid Undset
      Ignatius Press, Sept 2011

      The Father's Tale
      by Michael O'Brien
      Ignatius Press, Sept 2011

      Saint Clothilde: The First Christian Queen of France Tells Her Story
      by Blandine Male
      Ignatius Press, Sept 2011