Success Stories!

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:23 PM
      Just received these from member Sharon. Thanks, Sharon!

      My library system has 3 of each of books on order. Saints Preserved already has two people other than me waiting to read it.

      --- In PopeSaintNicholasV@yahoogroups.com, "Ana" <aninha77@...> wrote:

      > Title: Saints Preserved: An Encyclopedia of Relics
      > and
      > The Greatest Brigade: How the Irish Brigade Cleared the Way to Victory in the American Civil War
      >
      > Author: Thomas J. Craughwell
      > Publisher: Image and Fairs Winds
      > Date Published: July 2011
      > ISBN: 0307590739 and 1592334784

      My library system has 7 of this book on order. There are 6 people (other than me) who have requested to read it.

      Sharon