2 new titles from Pauline for kids

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      These are like "graphic novels" but they are about two favorite saints...with so many titles coming in libraries under this category, let's some some saint's stories in as well! I am posting pictures on my blog at http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/
      Remember that the more people request the same titles, the more they are likely to purchase it.

      Title(s): Saint Joan of Arc: Quest for Peace *and* Saint Bernadette: The Miracle of Lourdes
      Author: Brunor and DOminique Bar
      Publisher: Pauline
      ISBN: 0819871311 and 0819871303
      Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Brunor/e/B002PIZFNC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1