Success Story!

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
      Through Shakespeare's Eyes-success!

      My library system now has two of this title. Both are currently checked out.

      Sharon
    • Ana
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
        Two new books by Thomas Craughwell!
        I was so pleased to find these two new volumes among my holds at the library! I had requested them a while back, and posted their titles here at PopeStNick5, but I never know they are being purchased until I get them in my hands! http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/

        This author has written has many good, interesting, fun books! Look at them at http://tomcraughwell.com/
      • Ana
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
          On my last visit to the library, I was delighted to find, on my holds, two of the three books I had requested for purchase! Ignatius Press's Ida Elizabeth and Michael O'Brien's new book called A Father's Tale. I will return one of them so other patrons can enjoy it, and check it out later. If you are part of my library system, put them on hold!
          Ana