Success Story!

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
      My library system has ordered three of this title. All three are currently checked out. There are two on the waiting list (one of whom is me.)

      Sharon

      Thanks for sharing, Sharon!
      My own library system has been purchasing most of my requests, and this is because some local members of this group duplicate the requests! Find others in your own library system to duplicate the requests! Ana
    • Ana
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
        Through Shakespeare's Eyes-success!

        My library system now has two of this title. Both are currently checked out.

        Sharon
      • Ana
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
          Two new books by Thomas Craughwell!
          I was so pleased to find these two new volumes among my holds at the library! I had requested them a while back, and posted their titles here at PopeStNick5, but I never know they are being purchased until I get them in my hands! http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/

          This author has written has many good, interesting, fun books! Look at them at http://tomcraughwell.com/
        • Ana
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
            On my last visit to the library, I was delighted to find, on my holds, two of the three books I had requested for purchase! Ignatius Press's Ida Elizabeth and Michael O'Brien's new book called A Father's Tale. I will return one of them so other patrons can enjoy it, and check it out later. If you are part of my library system, put them on hold!
            Ana