Website on Suggesting Movies to Your Local Library

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      Fellow list member, Rich Bruce, has several websites dedicated to the topic
      of getting good, solid Catholic books into local public libraries. He has two
      new sites that he shared with me recently.

      The first, http://geocities.com/richleebruce/movies.html , is an article
      "Evangelize by Suggesting Catholic Movies for Public Libraries."

      The second, http://geocities.com/richleebruce/oscar-religious.html , is
      another article. This one titled "Oscar Nominated Religious Movies."

      I suggest visiting these sites, reading the material, and then sharing them
      with your friends.