Discovering Mary

  • Wittmann, Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      I started reading David Mill's newest book on the way home from St.Louis recently. I'm excited about getting it posted on the Pope St.Nicholas V list as it's a good one for public libraries. It offersCatholic teaching but in the kind of non-sectarian style librarieslike. It’s more an explanation than an apologetic, though I think theexplanation itself is apologetic, at least to those who have ears tohear.

      It’s also a good book for homeschool theology studies asDavid was careful to present the data in a way that gives a Catholicstudent the necessary foundation for more advanced doctrine anddevotion. The Q & A format makes it easy to read and understand,and by golly the facts are just fun to know.

      To read past library recommendations, or to join the email list, visit: Pope Saint Nicholas V.

      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog.If it is, put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patronrequest form right away. This can usually be done online at yourlibrary's website.

      Title: Discovering Mary: Answers to Questions about the Mother of God
      Author: David Mills
      Publisher: Servant Press
      Date Published: October 2009
      ISBN-10: 0867169273