Sucess story!

  • Ana
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2009
      I requested this book from our public library in Hawaii and they purchased it as well as other Catholic books and videos as well as.
      Thank you for the recommendations and information provided on this group.
      Aloha from Hawaii,
      Melissa

      --- In PopeSaintNicholasV@yahoogroups.com, mwittlans@... wrote:

      > Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      > put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form right
      > away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.
      >
      > Title: Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology of the Body
      > Author: Pope John Paul II, translated by Michael Waldstein
      > Publisher: Pauline
      > Date Published: Oct. 2006
      > ISBN: 0819874213
      > Price: $29.95
      > Comments: New translation of JP2's Theology of the Body based on new Vatican
      > discoveries.
      >

      > For amazon.com reviews see:
      > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0819874213/catholictreas-20

    • Ana
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
        From Sharon!
        "Maria: Pope Benedict XVI on the Mother of God"
        My library system now has 3 copies of this book. Two are currently checked out.

        Another Nov 2009 selection, "Max and Benedict" by Jeanne Perego was also purchased. There are nine copies and three are currently checked out.