Help Maureen Wittmann support St. Augustine's Homeschool Enrichment Program

  • Maureen Wittmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      Help me make a difference through OneCause! This simple program turns your everyday purchases into much-needed contributions for St. Augustine's Homeschool Enrichment Program. Just shop at your favorite merchants through OneCause and St. Augustine's Homeschool Enrichment Program will receive up to a 20% contribution, at no extra cost to you!

      Join OneCause today to contribute to St. Augustine's Homeschool Enrichment Program - or your own favorite cause or school!

      http://www.onecause.com/invite_response/143613/201790

      If you want to prevent any invitation emails from OneCause members in the future, go to:

      Click, Shop, Contribute®
      OneCause
    • Wittmann, Maureen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        Oops, this went out to
        my entire email box! If you want to help St. Augustine's that's great but
        didn't mean to twist any arms here =:-O