A hint from a member!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2009
      A hint for listmates:
      Frequently when I search to see if my local library has the suggested title, I find that it has similar subject matter. Check these titles out. My local public library has every book George Weigel ever wrote, and generally a good selection of Catholic literature. If books in a certain genre are popular the library will get more in that genre.
      Beth