Another (awesome) success story!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      I'm a little late in reporting my success story, but wanted to share anyway. I requested "Our Lady of Kibeho" using our library's on-line request feature. I had never done that before, but thought I would give it a try. The next day, a librarian called me to say that they were ordering the book and asked if I had any other books to request! I ran to the computer to check the Pope Saint Nicholas V list and added 3 other books. I was so thrilled that the process was so easy! In a matter of a couple of weeks, the books were in my hands. Thank you for all the superb recommendations!
      Katie in Montana