Why Should Anyone Join PSN5?

  • Wittmann, Maureen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 3:28 PM
      I'm working on a blog post promoting our Pope Saint Nicholas email group. Could you all help me, please?

      Tell me why you joined this list? What does it mean to you? What difference has Pope St. Nick made to your community?

      I don't need a long disertation, just a sentence or two would be great.

      You can email answers to me at mwittlans@...

      Thank you and Easter blessings!
      Maureen :)

      http://maureenwittmann.blogspot.com/