Success Story

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 5 2:54 PM
      I received this email today . . .

      My library system purchased 2 copies of Our lady of Kibeho. Including myself,
      there are seven people on the list to check it out.

      Sharon

      .. . . Keep up the great work Sharon.

      Yes, it really does work to make purchasing requests to your library!

      www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com
      www.homeschoolconnectionsonline.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2009
        My library has two copies of "Short World History of Christianity" by Robert Mullin on order. Including me, there are three people on the waiting list to read it. S. H.

        Thanks for sending your success stories!

        Ana