Yet Another Success Story

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      I received the following email recently:

      Maureen:

      I just wanted to say thanks again for having this list.

      I live in SC -- not exactly a Catholic state. However, our library is being
      very good about buying these books I'm requesting. I just got "Letters to a
      Young Catholic" and "Away Goes Sally" is also on its way. I'm so proud to be
      able to help Catholicize the books here in Greenville County's library!

      Blessings to you,

      Mary

      Thanks for sharing Mary!