Young Adult: Made for More

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      (For free homeschool webinars visit https://homeschoolconnections.webex.com/ to register for live events or download recorded events.)

      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it
      is, put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron
      request form right away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: Made for More

      Author: Curtis Martin

      Publisher: Ascension Press

      Date Published: September 2008

      ISBN-10: 1934217492

      ISBN-13: 978-1934217498

      Price: 9.99

      Amazon Link: www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1934217492/catholictreas-20

      Product Description:

      In
      every young Catholic's heart there is a search for meaning. Yet many of
      our youth never get beyond the material distractions of the world. In
      fact, in a recent survey, teenagers were eight times more desirous of
      being rich and five times more desirous of being famous than pursuing a
      life of faith. To be young and Catholic in the modern world is no easy
      task. Entertained and enticed beyond their ability to cope, millions of
      Catholic teens and college students are drifting through life living
      without purpose or meaning. They are searching for their own path, but
      they are ill-equipped at such an impressionable age to discern the
      direction that leads to everlasting happiness. In this book, renowned
      Catholic leader Curtis Martin presents the evidence that we have been
      made for more than just the intoxications of this world sex, partying,
      and money. We have been made for greatness and we will only reach such
      heights when we first come into a personal relationship with Jesus
      Christ. Made for More makes a compelling case that: We have been made
      for eternal happiness with God in heaven. The secret of happiness lies
      in following God s plan for our life. Jesus is the Son of God who
      preached the good news of salvation. Jesus founded a community of
      believers, the Church, and that being part of this family of God is how
      we find our direction and purpose and the surest path to eternal life.