Success stories

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 4:55 AM
      I found out our library bought two books I requested recently, and I also received this from a member:

      Dear Ana,

      I have been having good luck with the Pope St. Nicholas list again. I save up until I have 3 or 4 books to recommend. Thanks for helping with this email list. I also read "My Grandfather's Son" by Clarence Thomas in February in honor of Black History month. It is not actually a Catholic book – but it does emphasize how his Grandfather raised him lovingly in the Catholic Church, and the photos show his teachers/nuns from Catholic grade school and high school attending his swearing in ceremony. Not a children's book. Maybe most libraries also have it in stock.

      Warmly,

      Candise & Crew