Success story!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
      Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading "Our Lady of
      Kibeho" by Immaculee Ilibagiza. I requested a purchase in January and
      the library had it on order and in house within a few weeks.
      A.O.
    • Ana
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
        My library system has ordered three sets. The library has separated the series so that individual DVD's are checked out and not the entire series at once. They have not been received yet. Sharon