Freedom: 12 Lives Transformed by the Theology of the Body

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it
      is, put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron
      request form right away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: Freedom: 12 Lives Transformed by the Theology of the Body
      Author: Matthew Pinto
      Publisher: Ascension Press
      Date Published: January 2009
      ISBN-10: 193421745X
      ISBN-13: 978-1934217450
      Price: $13.99
      Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/193421745X/catholictreas-20

      Product Description:
      http://www.ascensionpress.com/

      Who am I?
      How do I find true happiness and fulfillment?

      These
      are the fundamental questions in each of our lives. It quickly becomes
      clear, however, that the best the world can offer are counterfeits that
      wound us, betray us, and leave us wanting. Our longings for love,
      intimacy, and freedom are good, but the sexual revolution sold us a
      bill of goods that simply cannot satisfy.

      But there is real hope, and it comes in the form of John Paul II’s Theology of the Body.

      In Freedom,
      you will meet people who, through the Theology of the Body, have
      discovered the meaning of their very existence. They have all realized
      that the message of the Theology of the Body is the key to
      understanding their purpose in this life. They have found what we’re
      all looking for—the authentic path to happiness and freedom.

      Through twelve real-life stories, you will:

      See how the Theology of the Body gives you a “new lens” through which to20see the world with great clarity.

      Learn how this teaching is uniquely capable of healing past spiritual and psychological wounds.

      Discover how the journey to sexual integration, although challenging, will actually liberate all aspects of our lives.

      Learn the extraordinary connections between human sexuality and the entire Catholic sacramental order.

      See why persisting in sin ultimately leads to misery.

      Understand why “love” is the greatest of the three theological virtues.

      Marvel at God’s powerful and healing grace in the lives of ordinary people.

      See that God’s grace can prevail over any challenge in life.

      Our
      world is yearning for the truth and beauty of the Theology of the Body.
      The good news is that a new sexual revolution is beginning to take root
      in the lives of men and women across the globe. Witness firsthand the
      power of this life-giving message, and discover how you, too, can
      achieve true freedom.