Success Story!

    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2008
      I've had my first success with making requests for Catholic books at
      my local library! I guess my mentioning the Pope's visit had some
      impact – or else my repeated requests. They are only ordering one,
      but it is not the "Joseph and Chico" book that I was hoping would be
      first.

      Warmly,

      Candise & Crew
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2008
        My library system has purchased two of The Quest for Shakespeare.
        Both are currently checked out.
        Sharon Hedman
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          I received this email from a member today regarding The Love that Satisfies . . .

          Success Story!
          My library purchased this book only a few days after I requested it. Was able
          to check it out in February.

          .. . .? Keep up the great work everyone!

          http://maureenwittmann.blogspot.com

        • Ana
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2010
            My library system has ordered three of this title. All three are currently checked out. There are two on the waiting list (one of whom is me.)

            Sharon

            Thanks for sharing, Sharon!
            My own library system has been purchasing most of my requests, and this is because some local members of this group duplicate the requests! Find others in your own library system to duplicate the requests! Ana
          • Ana
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
              Through Shakespeare's Eyes-success!

              My library system now has two of this title. Both are currently checked out.

              Sharon
            • Ana
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 17, 2011
                Two new books by Thomas Craughwell!
                I was so pleased to find these two new volumes among my holds at the library! I had requested them a while back, and posted their titles here at PopeStNick5, but I never know they are being purchased until I get them in my hands! http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/

                This author has written has many good, interesting, fun books! Look at them at http://tomcraughwell.com/
              • Ana
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2011
                  On my last visit to the library, I was delighted to find, on my holds, two of the three books I had requested for purchase! Ignatius Press's Ida Elizabeth and Michael O'Brien's new book called A Father's Tale. I will return one of them so other patrons can enjoy it, and check it out later. If you are part of my library system, put them on hold!
                  Ana