Poll results for PopeSaintNicholasV

  • PopeSaintNicholasV@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      The following PopeSaintNicholasV poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you like to see Catholic
      videos/DVD's recommended on this list
      in addition to the book recommendations?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, that is a great idea. I would like to see my library carry more quality videos., 15 votes, 83.33%
      - No thank you. My email box is full enough., 1 votes, 5.56%
      - I don't really care either way., 2 votes, 11.11%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PopeSaintNicholasV

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/