Success story of the week!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Please feel free to sned any sucdess stories! Thanks for this one,
      Sharon! Ana Braga-Henebry

      Re: Chance or Purpose? Creation, Evolution, and a Rational Faith

      I just did my periodic check of titles requested and discovered two
      copies of this book have been purchased. Both are currently checked
      out, so I place my name on the reserve list.

      Sharon