A Sucess Story just in time for Christmas!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Dear Ana,

      I don't know if you are the moderator or not. I can't post to the site
      myself, but I did want to report my success to someone. My library has
      purchased many of the books I requested. The success that I wanted to
      report was that after I had checked out some of the new books, I could
      not renew them because someone else had requested them! So they are
      being circulated and others want them, too.
      E.