Another success story, this time from author Nancy Brown

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Thank you Pope Saint Nick, for posting about my book, and thanks to
      all who ask their library to order it, and thanks to NP for getting it
      in her library.

      I've been trying since June to get my OWN library to order my own
      book. Just yesterday, it was finally accomplished! I saw my own book
      in my own library. That was really something!!

      Thanks, Ana, for keeping up with this list.

      Nancy