Success story!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      I got this yesterday: "Also, I don't know if you group leaders want
      success stories, but I requested "The Mystery of Harry Potter" from
      our library and they ordered it.
      N. P."
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
        Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading "Our Lady of
        Kibeho" by Immaculee Ilibagiza. I requested a purchase in January and
        the library had it on order and in house within a few weeks.
        A.O.
      • Ana
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2011
          My library system has ordered three sets. The library has separated the series so that individual DVD's are checked out and not the entire series at once. They have not been received yet. Sharon