The Apostles / Pope Benedict XVI

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      If, in addition to Ana's and my emails, you'd like to make additional
      purchasing requests to your public library, you may find some ideas here:
      _http://www.librarything.com/catalog/mwittlans_
      (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/mwittlans)

      Now here is today's suggestion:

      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form right
      away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: The Apostles
      Author: Pope Benedict XVI
      Publisher: Our Sunday Visitor
      Date Published: 2007
      ISBN: 9781592764051
      Price: 14.95 (Hardcover)
      Comments: Through the Apostles, we come to Jesus himself---Pope Benedict XVI
      Reviews:
      _http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1592764053/catholictreas-20_
      (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1592764053/catholictreas-20)