Persistance Pays Off

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 4:52 AM
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      I recently asked my library to purchase The Mystery of Harry Potter: A
      Catholic Family Guide and got turned down flat. I was disappointed and let it go.
      Then, about a week later, a friend mentioned that she wanted to read the book
      too, so I suggested she put in another purchase request at the library.

      Well, lo and behold, the library went and purchased it!

      If your library is turning down your purchasing requests, find a like-minded
      friend or two or maybe three and have them put in requests too. There is
      power in numbers!