PSN5 In the Blogosphere

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      Just want to pass on a little tidbit about our Pope St. Nicholas V Yahoo
      Group found at
      _http://www.fathersofthechurch.com/2007/06/08/in-the-nick-of-history/_ (http://www.fathersofthechurch.com/2007/06/08/in-the-nick-of-history/) .

      Mike, the blog author, is a dear family friend and makes me blush terribly in
      his post, but I am so thrilled to have him promote our work here.

      It is a great thing you all do -- to ask your library to purchase the books
      posted here. It takes so little time and effort, yet has such long lasting
      benefits (perhaps even into eternity!).

      Just last week, I had a homeschool mom approach me at a gathering and thank
      me for getting so many good Catholic books into our local public library. It is
      something that greatly enhances her homeschool, helping her to bring rock
      solid books to her children and spouse.

      Thank you all for being a part of the PSN5 group and working to evangelize
      through your libraries.

      If you have a blog or website, please link to
      _http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PopeSaintNicholasV/_ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PopeSaintNicholasV/) and
      invite others to join us in this important apostolate.

      _www.maureenwittmann.com_ (http://www.maureenwittmann.com/)
      _www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com_ (http://www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com/)