Good News, Bad News

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 7:27 AM
      I bought this book for our homeschooled senior to read for 4th quarter
      Apologetics. We met Fr. John personally when we lived in NJ--a
      wonderful person and responsible for the conversion of so many famous
      converts! Watch for an upcoming review Love2Learn! Ana

      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it
      is, put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron
      request form right away. This can usually be done online at your
      library's website.

      Good News, Bad News: Evangelization, Conversion, and The Crisis of Faith
      Author: Fr. C. John McCloskey and Russell Shaw
      ISBN: 1586171259
      Length: 134 pages
      Publisher: Ignatius Press