A hello from new co-moderator

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 3:20 PM
      Dear PopeSaintNicholasV members,

      My name is Ana Braga-Henebry and Maureen has asked me to help her
      moderate this list. I am delighted to cooperate with her in what I
      believe to be a most worthy endeavor.

      If you would like to get to know me better, feel free to look at my
      personal blog at http://anabragahenebrysjournal.blogspot.com/and to
      browse through my articles for Heart & Mind on the blog's sidebar. My
      email address is aninha77@... and I welcome any member's emails.
      I can also help you find the full information on any specific book you
      may be looking for.

      God Bless,

      Ana