Love in the Little Things

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      My library has started asking for links to amazon.com and book reviews when
      making purchasing requests. I'll do my best to find online reviews for you in
      the future. Though this is sometimes difficult when a book is brand new such as
      today's book Love in the Little Things.

      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form right
      away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: Love in the Little Things: Tales of Family Life
      Author: Mike Aquilina
      Publisher: Servant Publications
      Date Published: March 2007
      ISBN: 0867168145