Books on Chastity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      Recently I sent an email about It's Perfectly Normal, a sex manual with
      explicit images written for 10-year-old children. One thing that is seriously
      lacking in my local public library is a collection of decent books on human
      sexuality. Over the next month, beginning tomorrow, I will concentrate on suggesting
      books about chastity, JP2's Theology of the Body, and so on.

      I hope you all will join me in asking our public libraries to stock their
      shelves with good, positive books on this topic.

      http://www.maureenwittmann.com/
      http://www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com/