DVD: Therese

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 6:37 AM
      This DVD needs to be in every public library's collection, imo. We can each
      do our part in making that goal a reality by making a simple request to our
      own libraries. Blessings, Maureen :)

      First check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If
      it is, put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron
      request form right away. This can usually be done online at your library's
      website.

      Title: Therese
      Date Released: February 14, 2006
      Studeo: Xenon
      ASIN: B000BDGVT0
      Price: 24.99
      Comments: The life story of St. Therese who became a Doctor of the Church
      through her 'Little Way.'

      Product Description
      THÉRÈSE tells the story of a young girl who fell in love with Jesus Christ
      and demonstrated a path of spirituality through the actions of unconditional
      love, human compassion, and her "Little Way" to the modern world. This
      inspiring true story is told through simple narrative which invites the audience to
      contemplate and apply such spirituality in their own modern lives, regardless
      of one's own faith or religious background.