Another Success Story

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2004
      Another success story!!!!

      List member Gwen made the following post on the Literature Alive! Yahoo
      group. With Gwen's permission, I am sharing with you:

      Great news!

      Every book Maureen has posted is either already in the Denver library (most
      of which I didn't even know about, including Maureen's book) or has been put on
      order. That's 3 new high quality children's literature, homeschooling, or
      Catholic adult books ordered in 2 weeks!

      If you haven't joined yet, check it out:

      This is a fantastic idea and well worth it. I even found the Harp and the
      Laurel Wreath already at my branch.

      God bless,

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
        From list member Sharon:

        "The county library in my area purchased the Amy Welborn book based upon
        my request from the information you sent on the list Maureen! "

        Great news Sharon! Everyone keep up the good work!!!!