Getting Catholic Books on the Science Shelf

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      Dear List Members,

      In the past, I've written about getting good Catholic books not only onto our
      library's Religion shelf, but other shelves as well. It is good to make
      purchasing requests for books that find themselves into other categories of the
      Dewey Decimal System. Biographies, crafts, art, music, historical fiction, etc.

      My next email to you will have not one, but two, book selections for you.
      They are recent titles by Father Stanley L. Jaki. Father holds doctorates in
      both theology and physics. His books are scholarly, but worth the read. Fr.
      Jaki's personal website is at http://pirate.shu.edu/~jakistan/.

      I did find many of his books through interlibrary loan, but zero at my own
      public library. Hopefully, that will change once I they receive my most recent
      purchasing request!