Adult: A Mother's Rule of Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005
      Check to see if this title is already in your library's catalog. If it is,
      put a hold on it and check it out. If not, fill out a patron request form right
      away. This can usually be done online at your library's website.

      Title: A Mother's Rule of Life: How to Bring Order to Your Home and Peace to
      Your Soul
      Author: Holly Pierlot
      Publisher: Sophia Institute Press
      Date Published: April 2004 (USA)
      ISBN: 1928832415
      Price: $14.95 softcover
      Comments: Helps mothers put God first and thus become better mothers and wives

      From Amazon.com:
      Customer Reviews

      This book changed my life!, February 19, 2005

      This book is filled with words of wisdom. You will want to read it more than
      once to absorb it all. This book has changed my life. In the first week of
      implementing my rule, I had more time than I ever imagined to spend with my
      children and in prayer. Without a doubt one of the best, life-changing books I've
      ever read. Worth EVERY penny.

      An answer to my prayers!, December 18, 2004

      I loved this book. Holly Pierlot shares her own struggles as a home schooling
      mother of five and how God has blessed her efforts. This book has helped me
      put my life in order. Following your own Mother's Rule of Life through this
      book is a way to put God first everyday.

      A Real Guide for Catholic Moms, October 25, 2004
      A Mother's Rule of Life is such a wonderful resource for all Catholic moms.
      Holly Pierlot really brings to light the many challenges that mothers face,
      offering both personal examples from her life as well as practical advice. She
      points out that while following a schedule can make life more ordered, following
      a schedule in and of itself is not as sanctifying as following a schedule in
      order to become closer to God. Ms. Pierlot tells not only what works for her
      but also how to make your own rule of life that will bring you the peace and
      serenity of getting everything done and growing on your faith journey at the
      same time. A wonderful book for all Catholic moms, and especially for those who
      homeschool or have young children at home.