Another Kind of Success

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      Dear List Members,

      There is more than one way to get good books into your public library. I
      received the following email from Christine:

      It may not be a popular idea, but it works. I donate one copy of the books to
      the library. Then, have friends start checking it out. Only one copy in the
      whole system, makes them think maybe it is worthy of purchasing. Just a
      thought. Worked for me.

      Thank you Christine for the tip -- great idea!