Children -- Books on Pope John Paul

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:57 AM
      Dear List Members,

      Yesterday I found several lovely books on our beloved Pope John Paul II
      displayed at my local public library. With the death of the Holy Father, I imagine
      that many other libraries are putting together similar displays. Over the
      next few days I'll be sending out more emails than normal so that you may help
      your library stock their shelves with some great books for their patrons.

      Here are three children's books to get you started:

      Title: Dear Papa: Children Celebrate Pope John Paul II With Letters of Love
      and Affection
      Author: Virginia D. Klein and Richard A. Klein (Editors)
      Publisher: Liguori/Triumph
      Date Published: Sept. 2003
      ISBN: 0764810979
      Price: 14.95 Hardcover
      Comments: In the mold of the international bestseller Children's Letters to
      God

      Title: John Paul II: The Pope From Poland (Gateway Biographies)
      Author: Deborah A. Parks
      Publisher: Millbrook Press
      Date Published: April 2002
      ISBN: 0761323201
      Price: 23.90 hardcover
      Comments: Ages 9 - 12

      Title: John Paul II, Every Child a Light: The Pope's Message to Young People
      Author: John II Paul, Jerome M. Vereb (Editor)
      Publisher: Boyds Mills Press
      Date Published: March 2002
      ISBN: 1563970902
      Price: 16.95 hardcover
      Comments: Ages 9-12

      Title: Karol from Poland: The Life of Pope John Paul II for Children (Kids
      Bestsellers)
      Author: M. Leonora Wilson
      Publisher: Pauline, USA
      Date Published: Nov. 1999