      Title: Angels of God: The Bible, the Church and the Heavenly Hosts
      Author: Mike Aquilina
      Publisher: Saint Anthony Messenger Press
      Date Published: March 2009
      ISBN-10: 0867168986
      ISBN-13: 978-0867168983
      Price: 12.99 (10.13 Amazon,http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0867168986/catholictreas-20)
      As the catalog says: forget the sweet-faced cherubs of popular culture,
      and brace yourself for a far more potent reality: powerful heavenly
      beings who play a significant role in the drama of your daily life. Our
      fellowship with the angels (says Aquilina) is “not an ornament on our
      religion; it’s a life skill.”

      RUSSELL SHAW: “Angels of
      God is a learned, readable and ultimately inspiring account — based on
      Scripture, the teaching and worship of the Church, and the real-life
      experience of many individuals — of the role played by these heavenly
      friends of ours in God’s providential plan and in our lives. If you
      want to get to know your guardian angel, start here.”
      “… by far one of the most thorough and helpful books I’ve ever read
      about angels. Michael’s book remains safely within the boundaries of
      Sacred Tradition and gives readers a clearer understanding of
      ourselves, in relation to God and his heavenly realm.8
      FATHER T.G. MORROW: Everything you ever wanted to know about angels and never asked. Another big hit for Mike Aquilina.”