171Success Story

    Mar 1, 2007
      Dear Library Evangelists,

      I received this email today:

      **************************
      Dear Maureen,

      I just did my periodic check of books I have requested my library system buy.
      My library now has the Dawn Eden book. It purchased 5 copies; all are
      currently checked out or being held for someone. I am the only person on the
      request list.

      My library system did own the Josh Harris when you posted about it. I did
      check that out.

      --
      Sharon

      I love stories like this -- so cool! Thank you everyone who has made a point
      to request good books from their library.

      Now Sharon, make sure that you and all your friends check out those Dawn Eden
      and Josh Harris books that the library keeps buying them!!!

      _www.maureenwittmann.com_ (http://www.maureenwittmann.com/)
      _www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com_ (http://www.maureenwittmann.blogspot.com/)

      http://www.aol.com